TYPO3 for Federal Ministeries, Governmental and Non-Governmental organisations – Community engagement within the thriving heart of Berlin.
coding. powerful. systems. CPS GmbH
CPS is a professional digital manufacture since 1998, based in Berlin. We create digital applications, websites and apps, offered as full service, embedded in a larger communication context for the Governmental and private sector.
Coding powerful systems as a metaphor stand for sustainable, effectively and high performance web applications.
We are highly specialized in TYPO3, which takes a central place in the digital application landscape for our customers. Surrounded by high specialized services and products, we connect and complete more components to a comprehensive product for digital experience:
- TYPO3 and TYPO3 community extensions
- Apache Solr for Indexing and Search functionality
- Myra Cloud & Security - High performance content delivery
- Newsletter, Shop, CRM, PIM,
- and many more.
Using TYPO3 emphasizes our believe in open source products and community driven development. Referencing our strong relation to the TYPO3camp Berlin, the engagement in TYPO3 Community in Berlin, Brandenburg and abroad is connecting people since many years in a passionate way. We are always open to organize certifications, code sprints and workshops at our offices.
With proud we step back and look on our web site references:
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit (BMG)
- Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz, nukleare Sicherheit und Verbraucherschutz (BMUV)
- Deutsche Energie-Agentur (DENA)
- Die Johanniter
- WOLF GmbH
- Bund für Umwelt und Naturschutz Deutschland (BUND)
- Auslandshandelskammern (AHK)
- S-Bahn Berlin
Learn more about our references following the case studies below. Find also job offers and get in contact at https://www.cps-it.de.
Gustav-Meyer Allee 25