TYPO3 Online Days 2021
Last year, we hosted the TYPO3 Online Days with seven separate events and 24 outstanding speakers over six months.
We were pleased to create such a large number of events where we could share and expand our knowledge, and at the same time, we are proud of the great response from our colleagues, sponsors, and the community.
Why TYPO3 Online Days?
The main goal of the TYPO3 Online Days was to bring the product closer to the audience and show all the advantages of working with TYPO3 CMS.
Sometimes customers think that TYPO3 CMS is only suitable for companies and big agencies.
The reality is that you get a scalable high-quality website with a wide range of content implementation options suitable for projects large and small. As our users already know, after creating a TYPO3 website, you no longer have any reason to search for a better CMS.
In the seven event days all advantages, ideas, solutions, and even some tricks were explained in detail by TYPO3 professionals.
In the following few lines, you can find a summary for the event subjects and corresponding YouTube links for the event days:
Event Day 1
- Best Practice: Updating a complex website of a major city / Jochen Weiland
- Automatic Screenshots of the TYPO3 Backend / Lina Wolf
- Universal Acceptance - The many languages & TLDs missing from the internet / Lars Steffen
- The container is a lie!/ Larry Garfield
Event Day 2
- Professionalizing Customer Training / Florian Weiss
- Introduction of verified extensions & integrations for TYPO3 / Volker Graubaum
- How to create a backlog for TYPO3 projects / Clemens Keller
- My favorite TYPO3 security hacks - #hacko3 / Oliver Hader
Event Day 3
- TYPO3 Headless & PWA in real life / Tymoteuzs Motylewski
- TYPO3 on AWS – Technical overview on Migration, Maintenance, Performance, & Security / Timo Himstedt
- The TYPO3 Guidebook - a community-sourced writing project / Felicity Brand
- TYPO3 v11 for Editors - 11 things you don't want to miss! / Benni Mack
Event Day 4
- How Mautic (Open Source Marketing Automation) helps to win TYPO3 projects / Ekkehard Gümbel
- Web accessibility: Small changes can help your website work for everybody / Paul Hansen
- Automating the code quality of your extensions / Oliver Klee
- Introducing the work of BabesGotBytes - Cape Town / BabesGotBytes
Event Day 5
- Building a TYPO3 Website in 2021 / Tom Warwick
- Make content work – with TYPO3 FAL and DAM systems / Georg Payreder
- Website Performance - Best Practice with TYPO3 / Markus Amalaraj
- Open Source and I: Freedom, Love, and Contribution / Mathias Bolt Lesniak
Event Day 7
- TYPO3 for Decision Makers / Mathias Schreiber
- TYPO3 for Marketing / Luisa Faßbender
- TYPO3 for Editors and Publishers / Mathias Bolt Lesniak
- TYPO3 for Agencies / Matt Keogh
- TYPO3 for Developers / Susanne Moog
- Next Steps TYPO3 - Roadmap to v12 / Benni Mack & Volker Graubaum
It was a pleasure to host the Online Days at our headquarters. We had the opportunity to meet and greet some of our community members and look forward to meeting you all again soon.
We would like to thank all of our attendees, sponsors, and the entire community for joining us on this incredible journey in 2021. It was a lot of fun and we are very proud that the TYPO3 Online Days were such a success.
To shorten the waiting period for more official events, take a look at the camps available organized by and for TYPO3 Community: